Attend Nigeria’s Largest Convergence of Teenagers and Their Parents
Parents are among the most important people in the lives of young children. Sadly, many parents’ lives are fraught with problems and uncertainty regarding their ability to ensure their children’s physical, academic, career, emotional, or economic well-being.
The Avenue is a convergence of teenagers and their parents to:
- Enhance healthy early childhood experiences
- Ensure a head-start to a great career
- Promote positive outcomes for children
- Help parents build strong relationships with their children.
Attend the Avenue 2020
At the first edition of The Avenue, we hosted hundreds of parents and their teenagers in Lagos to discuss solutions to challenges of parental responsibility in the digital age. You can see highlights of the last edition HERE.
This year’s edition promises to be bigger and better!
- Topic: Careers of the Future
- Date: 16 May, 2020
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Venue: Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
What to expect
- Keynotes & insightful talks
- 2 Panel discussions each for Parents & Teenagers
- On the spot admissions to study in top schools in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Canada, USA, Kenya etc
- Scholarships and grants from leading foreign schools
- Access to education finance to study anywhere in the world
- Counselling sessions by career experts and family psychologists
- Creative performances
- Audience participation (Q&A)
- Awesome refreshments
- Media engagements and interviews (Print, Radio, TV and digital)
Our Plan this year
Research has shown that there is statistically nothing in common between teenagers’ career ambitions and projected labour market demand. The issue appears to be one of over-concentrated aspirations where certain technical and higher-earning professions that often require university degrees, such as medicine, pharmacy, law etc are disproportionately popular among students at the expense of skills needed for the jobs of the future.
This year’s edition promises to be bigger and better! Invited subject matter experts, life coaches and top rated CEOs will discuss what the Fourth Industrial Revolution mean for our children. They will provide insights on how the jobs young people aspire to and the skills and knowledge they are acquiring relate to the jobs we think we will need and the role of parents as chief influencers in helping their teenagers make the right choices.
Who are we?
The Avenue is an initiative of Edusko Africa.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of and access to education in Africa by creating game-changing solutions and platforms for education providers, school leaders, policy makers, teachers, parents and students.
Our flagship, Edusko.com, is Africa’s largest online platform where loving families find suitable private schools in Nigeria, Ghana and beyond. We are providing unfettered access to our private schools, helping them double their enrollments while at the same time empowering parents with unbiased information to make informed school choices for their wards with ease.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE! REGISTER TO ATTEND: Click Here!