In Alpha Choice Innovative Academy we ensure our students strive for excellence, acquire ethical values and develop skills to help them achieve their future goals in Nigeria. We strive to provide highest quality education, bridging your child's success with infrastructure of knowledge and creativity. We prepare students for WAEC, GCE, NECO and JAMB. We also prepare students for SAT, IGCSE, TOEFL and checkpoint
To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must be 11 years of age in the year of admission.
Note: Students can also be admitted during the course of an academic year.
Here is a summary of our admission procedure to guide you in enrolling your child in our school
1. Purchase an application form pack for #5,000
2. Submit completed application form with the following documents;
a. Two (2) recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months)
b. Photocopy of student’s birth certificate
c. Recent academic report card from your child’s current school
d. Applicant’s character testimonial from current school
e. Parents living outside Ogun State should provide the name and contact details of a guardian in Ogun State.
3. Entrance Examination for Grade 7 – 8 and 10-11
4. Successful candidates will be contacted via SMS, email or phone calls.
5. A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
6. Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payments.
7. Payments are made to designated banks or via POS in the school premises.
8. Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issue a receipt to the student.
9. The receipt is very important. It should therefore be kept safe for personal and official use.
10. Student meets with the assistant coordinator academics and is allocated to the appropriate class.