Skip to main content
2021/2022 Academic Session
59 Person(s) liked this school
Call Center 2
Call Center: +234 810 277 0229
Our primary program prepares pupils for the academic, social and spiritual challenges they will face in secondary school. We guide them in what they need to do and also prepare them with the necessary skills to make wise choices in every area of their lives.
Nursery and Primary education
The Admissions Committee works hard to learn as much as possible about each applicant, putting in mind individual differences. The following are used in the selection process:
- Good grades. “A’s” and “B’s” are encouraged. Each “C” reduces an applicant’s chances. A “D” or an “F” might eliminate an applicant from consideration.
- Applicants should be passionately involved in at least two extra-curricular activities. It is expected that an applicant will continue this involvement at Homaj.
- A commitment to service and/or an active faith life
- Each applicant must take an entrance exam.
- Each applicant submits two (2) recommendations. Each is read closely and strongly considered.
HOMAJ SCHOOLS P.M.B 526
Want a quick loan to pay for your ward's school fees or exams?