Edusko.com is a self-service, online platform where parents and guardians find suitable private schools for their wards. We also list private schools, helping them to be accessible to parents, guardians and potential partners.
The content, design, software, databases, text, graphics and all other material on the website are either owned by us, listed schools or other partners and protected by copyright. The contents of this website may be used for your individual, non-commercial use. You must not use this website for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
We do not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any experts, investments or to any content submitted by third parties or linked to our website.
Statements regarding the contents of the Website are summaries only which may not be comprehensive or complete.
The Website prohibits you from using its contents and information:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person's databases, records or directories.
- To tamper with, modify or amend any part of this Website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- For sale or transfer to any third party.
- For reproduction, publication or display on any other website without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Edusko does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Website and there may be inaccuracies over which the Website has no control. The quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website is not guaranteed. While we aim to keep the information on the website accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
The Website has no liability in relation to or arising out of the information and recommendations provided on it. You are responsible for the final choice made and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding any information provided or its terms, you should seek further advice from us or the relevant participating provider before making your choice.
Most of the information on our website about any particular school and service is provided by third parties. In general, we act as a mere conduit for this information, and we do not endorse the authenticity, identity or qualifications of experts or company representatives. Accordingly, we will not be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. Nor will we be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer as a result of relying upon information posted on the Website.
The Website may pass on your personal information to schools or any other relevant third party service provider if you apply to get their service through us, however, the Website does not guarantee when you will get the service or if you will actually be satisfied with the service provided. The Website does not accept any liability arising out of circumstances where there is delay in securing the service from your chosen school or third party.
We do not monitor, verify or endorse data, material and information submitted or provided by third parties which is included on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. In particular, we do not monitor, verify or endorse the information or quotations collected from the school and service providers as presented to you on the Website. We are not responsible for any data, material or information included on the Website which has been provided by third parties.
In the process of your registration with us, you will be required to provide your personal or school data which must comply with our procedure. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself or school will be true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You are prohibited from using this Website to:
- Collect email addresses or other contact information of others for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Do anything that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, intimidating, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Do anything which violates the right of others (such as right of privacy).
- Impersonate any other person/school or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself/school.
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personal information of any other person/school including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any information, material, data or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters' or any other form of such solicitation.
- Post links to alternative community groups or forums.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DISCOUNT OR EDUCATION FINANCE OFFER
In addition to terms and conditions of our website use, please find below general terms and conditions applicable to this offer:
- To qualify for this offer, parent, guardian or applicant must complete the application form and submit via the school of interest profile on edusko.com.
- The discount offer only covers a particular academic session as stipulated by the schools
- The discount offer is only open to parents who are newly securing admissions in the school offering discounts on edusko.com
- Edusko Africa Ltd., or any of its employees is not liable to any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by parent, guardian or applicant in this offer.
- Edusko Africa Ltd., or any of its employees is not liable to any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by parent, guardian or applicant in the use of edusko.com or in the process of securing admission through edusko.com
- Our education finance is offered by our partner financial institutions who may have peculiar terms and conditions for parents to qualify for the offer.
Kindly note that some schools have peculiar terms and conditions applied to this offer. You can be assured that such would be communicated to you by each school during the admission of your ward.